Introduction:

"This blog is not necessarily for lovers of art, it includes a variety of topics and whatever. I'm a painter who likes to know what's really going on in the world today. So you might find anything from Shamrocks to Salmiakki mentioned here on my blog. There will of course be some boring, factual and informational posts, but I'll keep them to a minimum, I promise!

And I might get a bit nostalgic now and then.

So you have been warned!"


- Alan Hogan



Monday, June 21, 2010

A Mysterious Winner.






'Mysterious Black Box'

I recently entered a contest hosted by Theodora Dimitrijevic on the art website Fine Art America. The contest entitled 'Mysterious' gave me the chance to enter one of my more obscure images called 'Mysterious Black Box'. And it turned out to be the winning entry.


Thanks for reading my blog and feel free to subscribe or follow.


Alan



Bookmark and Share



......

No comments:

The Art Garage, Finland

The Art Garage, Finland
Click this banner to visit my website!