Introduction:

"This blog is not necessarily for lovers of art, it includes a variety of topics and whatever. I'm a painter who likes to know what's really going on in the world today. So you might find anything from Shamrocks to Salmiakki mentioned here on my blog. There will of course be some boring, factual and informational posts, but I'll keep them to a minimum, I promise!

And I might get a bit nostalgic now and then.

So you have been warned!"


- Alan Hogan



Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Shamrock Experiment: Day 4






The Great Finnish Shamrock Experiment: Day 4










Well, not much to report today.




The shamrock is showing signs of life but the cold weather is causing some growing pains.























I've placed a plastic bag over the shamrocks as per instructions.
I'm not sure whether it's meant to stimulate growth or give the illusion of Irish weather.
I don't think these shamrocks will be tricked though, they're smarter than the average shamrock.
Meanwhile my little Finnish friend Matti remains on protective duty making sure no harm comes to our little buddies! He's promised to show me a photo of himself in his usual blue attire soon. Watch this space!



Keep watching this terribly exciting blog to see if the
shamrock grows in time for good old
St.Patrick's Day 2010!




No comments:

The Art Garage, Finland

The Art Garage, Finland
Click this banner to visit my website!